Join Judy Vorndran as she speaks on State and Local Tax in the Global Economy at SYNERGY, a multiday Thomson Reuters conference for corporate, legal, tax and trade professionals.
State and Local Tax in the Global Economy
Two Dates to Choose
November 8, 2023 | 4:05 pm
November 10, 2023 | 11:15 AM
If you can send or deliver an item or service to someone outside your domicile, your tax profile is always impacted. We are five years out on the Wayfair decision, creating tax obligations in addition to reporting already in place for inbound and outbound taxes, depending on tax and legal status. These layers of issues create risk for the unwary, whether you are protected under treaty or not. Judy Vorndran with examine these issues, common pitfalls, and where state and local taxes intersect with how you do business.
Upon completion of the this session, participants will be able to:
- Discuss how the internet removes boundaries for doing business
- Identify how that impacts the tax issues that accounting, tax, finance, and legal monitor, jurisdiction by jurisdiction
Judy Vorndran, JD, CPA
Judy Vorndran helps clients and tax professionals navigate the morass of state and local tax issues with the goal of making it less taxing! She is a nationally recognized thought leader and award-winning instructor with a steady focus on finding ways to simplify complex state and local tax issues and resolve areas of state tax controversy.
SYNERGY gives you an exclusive opportunity to connect and learn from experts and peers, gain deeper understanding of the latest insights and trends, share proven best practices, and exchange new ideas. Go beyond the day-to-day and immerse yourself in the world of technology and innovation, gain invaluable insights from thought leaders, and build lasting connections.
More Tax News
- Alexander Korzhen to Present at Minnesota Tax Institute
- State Tax Issues for Investment Management Companies
- Don’t Get Caught Off Guard SALT CPE
- Advancing Sound Tax Policy with Katherine Loughead, Part 2
- Supporting Local Arts: Miners Playhouse