As we take a moment to reflect on 2022, we are so very grateful for our families, communities, clients and friends ~ thank you! We wish you and yours a new year full of joy, success and moments to remember. Look below for a few of our own firm moments from a recent all-hands meeting in Colorado.
Happy New Year!
The TaxOps team came together in person to celebrate the past year and plan for the future. With team members flying in from nine states — some meeting for the first time — it was a time to appreciate the high-caliber clients we work with and the colleagues that make every day better. Following morning meetings, the team took the afternoon to socialize, unwind, and try their hand at fun golf games at TopGolf.
More Tax News
- Embrace Growth, We Are (Hiring, That is)
- Improving Taxpayer Experience and Reducing Federal Deficit: Insights from Wendy Walker, Solution Principal at Sovos – Part 1 | TaxOps
- ASC 740: Impacts on Your Financial Statements
- The Importance of Understanding Tax Software Functionality | Expert Discussion
- A Conversation with Timothy P. Noonan, Partner and Tax Residency Practice Leader at Hodgson Russ LLP