Cancelled conference? No problem, we’ve got your Wayfair updates here as prepared for the CFO Controllers Conference in Fort Worth, presented by Tram Le.
When COVID-19 cancelled the CFO Controllers Conference hosted by the Fort Worth Texas Society of CPAs, Tram Le, CPA, J.D. , LL.M., and professor at the University of Texas in Arlington, recorded the presentation. Listen in and contact Tram at email@example.com to talk State and Local Tax.
Let’s Talk Tax
More Tax News
- 130 Countries Back a Global Minimum Tax
- Untangling the State Tax Complexities of Cannabis
- Take Control of Your Work-Life Balance at TaxOps
- Will Congress Support U.S. Innovation by Reversing R&D Amortization in 2022?
- Guide to Colorado’s Sales and Use Tax System (SUTS)