Cancelled conference? No problem, we’ve got your Wayfair updates here as prepared for the CFO Controllers Conference in Fort Worth, presented by Tram Le.
When COVID-19 cancelled the CFO Controllers Conference hosted by the Fort Worth Texas Society of CPAs, Tram Le, CPA, J.D. , LL.M., and professor at the University of Texas in Arlington, recorded the presentation. Listen in and contact Tram at firstname.lastname@example.org to talk State and Local Tax.
Let’s Talk Tax
More Tax News
- Navigating Return to Provision Adjustment in ASC 740
- Colorado annual notice of earned income tax
- Top Ten State and Local Tax Issues to Watch in 2024
- Judy Vorndran Moderates International Businesses and the State Tax Twist CPE
- Alexander Korzhen on Adventures in Local Sales and Use Taxes CPE