Cancelled conference? No problem, we’ve got your Wayfair updates here as prepared for the CFO Controllers Conference in Fort Worth, presented by Tram Le.
When COVID-19 cancelled the CFO Controllers Conference hosted by the Fort Worth Texas Society of CPAs, Tram Le, CPA, J.D. , LL.M., and professor at the University of Texas in Arlington, recorded the presentation. Listen in and contact Tram at email@example.com to talk State and Local Tax.
Let’s Talk Tax
More Tax News
- Tram Le to Present Sales Tax Updates April 29
- Illinois’ Leveling the Playing Field Act: Quirky, and Weird
- TaxOps Speaking on U.S. State and Local Tax For Foreign Companies
- ASC 740: A Closer Look at Accounting for Income Taxes
- A Conversation About Illinois’ New Leveling the Playing Field Act