Cancelled conference? No problem, we’ve got your Wayfair updates here as prepared for the CFO Controllers Conference in Fort Worth, presented by Tram Le.
When COVID-19 cancelled the CFO Controllers Conference hosted by the Fort Worth Texas Society of CPAs, Tram Le, CPA, J.D. , LL.M., and professor at the University of Texas in Arlington, recorded the presentation. Listen in and contact Tram at firstname.lastname@example.org to talk State and Local Tax.
Let’s Talk Tax
Tram Le can be reached at email@example.com or 720.227.0093. Follow Tram on LinkedIn.
More Tax News
- Silicon Valley Bank Users: Make Sales Tax Bank Information Changes Now
- TaxOps Advocates for Ethics in Business
- Sales Tax Automation: Avoid the Bait and Switch?
- Transitioning R&D Expenses: Implementing New §174 Capitalization Requirements CPE
- Surviving the Wayfair Fallout CPE