Cancelled conference? No problem, we’ve got your Wayfair updates here as prepared for the CFO Controllers Conference in Fort Worth, presented by Tram Le.
When COVID-19 cancelled the CFO Controllers Conference hosted by the Fort Worth Texas Society of CPAs, Tram Le, CPA, J.D. , LL.M., and professor at the University of Texas in Arlington, recorded the presentation. Listen in and contact Tram at email@example.com to talk State and Local Tax.
Let’s Talk Tax
More Tax News
- Flat Tax Revolution: Is State Income Tax Transitioning to Flat Rates?
- TaxOps’ Response to the New Colorado Delivery Fee
- Lindsay Haskell Promoted to Director of Corporate Tax
- Welcome Nancy Steele to the TaxOps Team
- 10 Reasons to Maintain a Clean Culture of State and Local Tax