Join Judy Vorndran, Esq., CPA, and Wayne Roberts, Esq., on October 23 for virtual session on state and local tax updates, with a deeper dive into alternative apportionment at the National Association of State Bar Tax Sections 41st annual conference.
States are scrambling to recover funds lost to the pandemic. Find out where tax authorities are looking and how they are collecting from businesses.
Judy Vorndran and Wayne Roberts will review state efforts to increase revenues by imposing new taxes (such as taxes on digital advertising), adopting aggressive audit and nexus positions, and actively modifying or refusing to modify apportionment formulas to increase tax liabilities.
More Tax News
- Don’ts and Do’s in Sales Tax and Business Registrations
- Guide to Colorado’s Sales and Use Tax System (SUTS)
- IRS New Rules for Amortizable Research Expenses and Automatic Accounting Changes
- Break Down of Key Changes in Proposed Form 6765
- The Power of Data: Vertex’s Approach to Keeping Pace with Tax Changes with Mike Bernard