Join Judy Vorndran, Esq., CPA, and Wayne Roberts, Esq., on October 23 for virtual session on state and local tax updates, with a deeper dive into alternative apportionment at the National Association of State Bar Tax Sections 41st annual conference.
States are scrambling to recover funds lost to the pandemic. Find out where tax authorities are looking and how they are collecting from businesses.
Judy Vorndran and Wayne Roberts will review state efforts to increase revenues by imposing new taxes (such as taxes on digital advertising), adopting aggressive audit and nexus positions, and actively modifying or refusing to modify apportionment formulas to increase tax liabilities.
More Tax News
- Missouri Last State to Enact Economic Nexus
- State Tax Issues for Private Equity Companies, Private Investment Fund
- Good Riddance, e-Tides. myPATH debuts Nov 30
- R&D Credits: Big Box Myths and Cutting Edge of “Quick and Easy”
- The (Unsettled) State of §174 Amortization