Join Tram Le as she shares Sales Tax Updates and Developments Under Wayfair for the University of Texas at Arlington.
August 6, 2020, 8:30 – 9:20 am CT
Sponsored by the University of Texas at Arlington (UTA), the UTA CPE day Tax Institute is an annual 2-day event for the alumni and other professionals to earn CPE credits for maintaining Texas CPA licenses. Two half-days attendance earns eight credit hours in subjects ranging from audit, tax, accounting, diversity, and ethics, among others.
- Discuss economic nexus standards and developments under Wayfair
- Understand potential liability and risks and other considerations
About Tram Le
Specializing in tax strategies for growing multi-state businesses, Tram works closely with clients in all aspects of state and local tax (SALT) issues and assists businesses in responding to notices issued by taxing jurisdictions. She also advises clients in complex tax issues and negotiations with state and local government.
Tram serves as an adjunct professor at the University of Texas at Arlington, where she teaches technical SALT topics to graduate level students. Her background includes stints as a government financial and forensic watchdog in the U.S. Government Accountability Office (GAO) and with the Treasury Inspector General for Tax Administration (TIGTA), where she analyzed asset valuations and internal control weaknesses, implemented forensic audit procedures, delivered government briefings and analyzed the tax law impact of proposed policy changes.
Let’s Talk Tax
More Tax News
- Missouri Last State to Enact Economic Nexus
- State Tax Issues for Private Equity Companies, Private Investment Fund
- Good Riddance, e-Tides. myPATH debuts Nov 30
- R&D Credits: Big Box Myths and Cutting Edge of “Quick and Easy”
- The (Unsettled) State of §174 Amortization