Join Tram Le as she shares Sales Tax Updates and Developments Under Wayfair for the University of Texas at Arlington.
August 6, 2020, 8:30 – 9:20 am CT
Sponsored by the University of Texas at Arlington (UTA), the UTA CPE day Tax Institute is an annual 2-day event for the alumni and other professionals to earn CPE credits for maintaining Texas CPA licenses. Two half-days attendance earns eight credit hours in subjects ranging from audit, tax, accounting, diversity, and ethics, among others.
- Discuss economic nexus standards and developments under Wayfair
- Understand potential liability and risks and other considerations
Sales Tax Updates & Developments Under Wayfair (PPT)
About Tram Le
Specializing in tax strategies for growing multi-state businesses, Tram works closely with clients in all aspects of state and local tax (SALT) issues and assists businesses in responding to notices issued by taxing jurisdictions. She also advises clients in complex tax issues and negotiations with state and local government.
Tram serves as an adjunct professor at the University of Texas at Arlington, where she teaches technical SALT topics to graduate level students. Her background includes stints as a government financial and forensic watchdog in the U.S. Government Accountability Office (GAO) and with the Treasury Inspector General for Tax Administration (TIGTA), where she analyzed asset valuations and internal control weaknesses, implemented forensic audit procedures, delivered government briefings and analyzed the tax law impact of proposed policy changes.
Let’s Talk Tax
Tram Le can be reached at email@example.com or 720.227.0093.
More Tax News
- Tax and Legal Challenges in the Cannabis Industry with Nick Richards Pt 2
- ASC 740: Frequently Asked Questions, Accounting for Income Taxes
- Always Forward Marching, Sourcing Rules at IPT Conference
- Avoiding the Shootout, VDAs and Options at IPT Conference
- The Interplay of P.L. 86-272 and Economic Nexus (CPE)