As 2020 comes to a close, we turn a grateful eye to 2021, where state and local tax (SALT) issues are percolating. Here’s a look at the top ten SALT issues businesses and their tax providers should be tracking and tackling in 2021.
Prefer to download and share? Here you go.
We’re here to answer your tax questions. Reach out to us for practical answers that make business sense.
More Tax News
- Tram Le to Present Sales Tax Updates April 29
- Illinois’ Leveling the Playing Field Act: Quirky, and Weird
- TaxOps Speaking on U.S. State and Local Tax For Foreign Companies
- ASC 740: A Closer Look at Accounting for Income Taxes
- A Conversation About Illinois’ New Leveling the Playing Field Act