As 2020 comes to a close, we turn a grateful eye to 2021, where state and local tax (SALT) issues are percolating. Here’s a look at the top ten SALT issues businesses and their tax providers should be tracking and tackling in 2021.
Prefer to download and share? Here you go.
We’re here to answer your tax questions. Reach out to us for practical answers that make business sense.
More Tax News
- Advancing Sound Tax Policy with Katherine Loughead
- NJ Adopts MTC Line on Internet Activities and Moves to Factor-Presence
- Taxpayer Advocacy with Olga Goldberg: Part 2
- Tram Le on Tax Technology End to End 301 at IPT
- Alexander Korzhen Moderates Sales Tax Automation Panel and Tax Boot Camp Discussion