As 2020 comes to a close, we turn a grateful eye to 2021, where state and local tax (SALT) issues are percolating. Here’s a look at the top ten SALT issues businesses and their tax providers should be tracking and tackling in 2021.
Prefer to download and share? Here you go.
We’re here to answer your tax questions. Reach out to us for practical answers that make business sense.
More Tax News
- Missouri Last State to Enact Economic Nexus
- State Tax Issues for Private Equity Companies, Private Investment Fund
- Good Riddance, e-Tides. myPATH debuts Nov 30
- R&D Credits: Big Box Myths and Cutting Edge of “Quick and Easy”
- The (Unsettled) State of §174 Amortization