As 2020 comes to a close, we turn a grateful eye to 2021, where state and local tax (SALT) issues are percolating. Here’s a look at the top ten SALT issues businesses and their tax providers should be tracking and tackling in 2021.
Prefer to download and share? Here you go.
We’re here to answer your tax questions. Reach out to us for practical answers that make business sense.
More Tax News
- TaxOps’ Response to the New Colorado Delivery Fee
- Lindsay Haskell Promoted to Director of Corporate Tax
- Welcome Nancy Steele to the TaxOps Team
- 10 Reasons to Maintain a Clean Culture of State and Local Tax
- Colorado Moves on Simplifying Sales and Use Tax