As 2020 comes to a close, we turn a grateful eye to 2021, where state and local tax (SALT) issues are percolating. Here’s a look at the top ten SALT issues businesses and their tax providers should be tracking and tackling in 2021.
Prefer to download and share? Here you go.
We’re here to answer your tax questions. Reach out to us for practical answers that make business sense.
More Tax News
- Bridging SALT Compliance and Advisory in the Classroom
- Why is state and local tax so tough for spirits and brew
- TaxOps recognized as a 2021 Best Accounting Firms to Work For
- 130 Countries Back a Global Minimum Tax
- Untangling the State Tax Complexities of Cannabis