As 2020 comes to a close, we turn a grateful eye to 2021, where state and local tax (SALT) issues are percolating. Here’s a look at the top ten SALT issues businesses and their tax providers should be tracking and tackling in 2021.
Prefer to download and share? Here you go.
We’re here to answer your tax questions. Reach out to us for practical answers that make business sense.
More Tax News
- Silicon Valley Bank Users: Make Sales Tax Bank Information Changes Now
- TaxOps Advocates for Ethics in Business
- Sales Tax Automation: Avoid the Bait and Switch?
- Transitioning R&D Expenses: Implementing New §174 Capitalization Requirements CPE
- Surviving the Wayfair Fallout CPE