Sales tax compliance is not a set it and forget it task, but how do you really manage it?
Wayfair is everywhere, and now calculating sales tax is a critical business process for many businesses. As more and more states start enforcing sales tax compliance laws, many businesses are scrambling to understand what they need to do. In this joint eBook we will explain:
- What is nexus, and how did we get here
- Sales tax compliance enforcement and inconsistent rules
- The role of sales tax automation
- How to establish a sales tax compliance filing process
- What’s next…?
Brought to you from TaxOps in partnership with Tax Connex. A partnership between TaxOps and TaxConnex facilitates an end-to-end solution for addressing your sales tax obligation, from understanding
where you have nexus to ongoing compliance.
Learn more at SALTovation.
Let’s Talk Tax
Judy Vorndran can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org or 720.227.0093.
Latest Tax News
- Tram Le to Present Sales Tax Updates April 29
- Illinois’ Leveling the Playing Field Act: Quirky, and Weird
- TaxOps Speaking on U.S. State and Local Tax For Foreign Companies
- ASC 740: A Closer Look at Accounting for Income Taxes
- A Conversation About Illinois’ New Leveling the Playing Field Act