Tram Le joins a panel of speakers for a CPE discussion on inclusion for Tax Forward.
Diversity, Culture, and Inclusion: Adversity, Success, and Reflection (CPE)
Dec. 16, 2020, 12-1 pm MT │ 1 CPE credit hour
Tram Le joins other luminaries as they explore a powerful, but often overlooked, tool for boosting success – inclusion. In this market, the status quo will leave many behind. Individuals and businesses need to use every device available to them to succeed. Inclusion, a Swiss army knife in business, is invaluable.
During this discussion, the panelists will explore why this is and how to implement and benefit from it.
Free to participate. $10 for CPE (free for TaxForward and Future Tax Leaders members).
More Tax News
- Tram Le to Present Sales Tax Updates April 29
- Illinois’ Leveling the Playing Field Act: Quirky, and Weird
- TaxOps Speaking on U.S. State and Local Tax For Foreign Companies
- ASC 740: A Closer Look at Accounting for Income Taxes
- A Conversation About Illinois’ New Leveling the Playing Field Act