Tram Le joins a panel of speakers for a CPE discussion on inclusion for Tax Forward.
Diversity, Culture, and Inclusion: Adversity, Success, and Reflection (CPE)
Dec. 16, 2020, 12-1 pm MT │ 1 CPE credit hour
Tram Le joins other luminaries as they explore a powerful, but often overlooked, tool for boosting success – inclusion. In this market, the status quo will leave many behind. Individuals and businesses need to use every device available to them to succeed. Inclusion, a Swiss army knife in business, is invaluable.
During this discussion, the panelists will explore why this is and how to implement and benefit from it.
Free to participate. $10 for CPE (free for TaxForward and Future Tax Leaders members).
More Tax News
- Missouri Last State to Enact Economic Nexus
- State Tax Issues for Private Equity Companies, Private Investment Fund
- Good Riddance, e-Tides. myPATH debuts Nov 30
- R&D Credits: Big Box Myths and Cutting Edge of “Quick and Easy”
- The (Unsettled) State of §174 Amortization