State and Local Tax Specialist and CPA Stacey Roberts, will be speaking at the Colorado Society of Enrolled Agents (CoSEA) board meeting in Lakewood, Colo. Stacey will present continuing education on Hot Topics in Income Tax and Sales Tax in Colorado and Beyond.
Cost to attend is free for CoSEA members; $15 for non-members. Email for tickets.
About the speaker
Stacey Roberts finds the singular state and local tax (SALT) area fascinating and is energized by the daily challenges to design solutions that improve business tax outcomes. With 20+ years of public and private sector accounting experience in SALT, both practical and in management, she’s gained the essential business acumen necessary to be a key adviser to clients.
At TaxOps, Stacey works closely with business clients managing all compliance issues related to state income/franchise and sales and use tax for flow through entities and C corporations across various industries; identifying planning opportunities and state and local credits and incentives; and, mitigating state and local tax controversy issues with auditors and taxing jurisdictions.
Read more Tax News
- Tax and Legal Challenges in the Cannabis Industry with Nick Richards Pt 2
- ASC 740: Frequently Asked Questions, Accounting for Income Taxes
- Always Forward Marching, Sourcing Rules at IPT Conference
- Avoiding the Shootout, VDAs and Options at IPT Conference
- The Interplay of P.L. 86-272 and Economic Nexus (CPE)