State and Local Tax Specialist and CPA Stacey Roberts, will be speaking at the Colorado Society of Enrolled Agents (CoSEA) board meeting in Lakewood, Colo. Stacey will present continuing education on Hot Topics in Income Tax and Sales Tax in Colorado and Beyond.
Cost to attend is free for CoSEA members; $15 for non-members. Email for tickets.
About the speaker
Stacey Roberts finds the singular state and local tax (SALT) area fascinating and is energized by the daily challenges to design solutions that improve business tax outcomes. With 20+ years of public and private sector accounting experience in SALT, both practical and in management, she’s gained the essential business acumen necessary to be a key adviser to clients.
At TaxOps, Stacey works closely with business clients managing all compliance issues related to state income/franchise and sales and use tax for flow through entities and C corporations across various industries; identifying planning opportunities and state and local credits and incentives; and, mitigating state and local tax controversy issues with auditors and taxing jurisdictions.
Read more Tax News
- Don’ts and Do’s in Sales Tax and Business Registrations
- Guide to Colorado’s Sales and Use Tax System (SUTS)
- IRS New Rules for Amortizable Research Expenses and Automatic Accounting Changes
- Break Down of Key Changes in Proposed Form 6765
- The Power of Data: Vertex’s Approach to Keeping Pace with Tax Changes with Mike Bernard