TaxOps is a boutique tax firm of specialized knowledge professionals who are passionate about client service, work-life balance and having fun. The clients we serve are upper, middle-market businesses with both U.S. and international operations that have interesting and challenging tax issues. Our collaborative teams have the streamlined authority and abilities to have a meaningful impact with clients.
If you’re looking for a team environment, able to efficiently self-direct, motivated to take ownership, and have the requisite skills, TaxOps is looking for you! Send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com or Apply online now.
As a Tax Senior, you’ll collaborate with a team of tax specialists and consultants with advanced tax and industry experience, helping clients solve complex tax issues and facilitate better decision making.
- Prepare relevant business returns and income tax provisions
- Provide tax planning and research
- Provide Tax Manager with regular updates on project status
- Work positively and collaboratively in a team environment
- Proactively manage multiple projects and clients
Job Requirements and Preferences
- Big Four or second tier firm experience highly desirable, but not necessary
- A bachelor’s degree, preferably with an emphasis in accounting, finance, or a related field (advanced degree in taxation a plus)
- CPA or working on completion of CPA (earning within 1 year of date of hire)
- Experience with preparation and review of corporate, partnership and S Corp tax returns, as well as high net-worth individuals
- Exposure to preparation and review of income tax provision in accordance with ASC-740 a plus
- Proficiency and demonstrated experience with tax software such as GoSystems, GO File Room, ProSystems Fx, Engagement, RIA/CCH research, and similar platforms
Find out more about what we do at TaxOps.com.
- Competitive salary and benefits; bonus opportunities
- Work/life balance, mentoring, team collaboration and ongoing training
- Regular remote working opportunities
Base Pay Range
- $65,000- $85,000 Negotiable, based on experience; non-referred hires are eligible for a signing bonus
Apply online now
TaxOps LLC is an equal opportunity employer. TaxOps LLC complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.