The Colorado Chamber of Commerce (COCC) has alerted its Tax Council Members that the Colorado Department of Revenue (CDOR) is revoking many current taxpayer Private Letter Rulings and General Information Letters immediately. The Chamber notice includes a list of the rulings being revoked.
The COCC notice references changes to the way retailers source their sales when doing business in Colorado under the recently passed HB 19-1240. Because the criteria for determining taxpayers subject to sales and use tax has changed, the CCC let members know the CDOR is revoking previous rulings that are no longer accurate.
For more information, contact the Colorado Chamber of Commerce.
Let’s talk tax
More Tax News
- NJ Adopts MTC Line on Internet Activities and Moves to Factor-Presence
- Taxpayer Advocacy with Olga Goldberg: Part 2
- Tram Le on Tax Technology End to End 301 at IPT
- Alexander Korzhen Moderates Sales Tax Automation Panel and Tax Boot Camp Discussion
- IRS Sharpens Enforcement on Partnerships and Large Corporations