Looking to build a 21st-century indirect tax practice with tax research tools that can help you provide a new level of service to clients? Join Avalara and Judy Vorndran, J.D., CPA, MSMBA, with partner firm TaxOps on December 14 and learn how the right research and automation tools can build competitive strength in tax firms.
Best of Breed Research Tools and Automation
Tuesday, December 14, 2021
1:00 pm ET / 10:00 am PT
Judy Vorndran has a rich experience base in using multiple research tools in her 25 year career, with the past eight of those years using Avalara Tax Research, formerly Transaction Tax Resources (TTR) on behalf of thousands of business clients. In this CPE, Judy will highlight Tax Research for Accountants and its newest features as she presents her perspective on getting the most value from these tools.
Register now to earn CPE credit and learn:
- How research tools can help a practice stay up to date with the ongoing sales tax legislative changes
- The efficiencies that come with a robust digital infrastructure
- How to minimize risk — for clients and practices
- How to meet increasing client needs as their customer base grows from local to global
Judy Vorndran, Partner, State and Local Tax at TaxOps
Judy Vorndran marries law and tax in identifying critical issues and the best path forward for dynamic businesses worldwide. Working exclusively in state and local tax for more than 25 years, Judy has a depth of technical and practical knowledge that allows her to speak to tax in all 50 states, five U.S. territories and countries abroad. She is a Big Four alumna with 14 years at Deloitte and PwC, a frequent speaker and a public policy advocate and served as a governor-appointed member of Colorado’s Legislative Sales and Use Tax Simplification Task Force. Judy enjoys getting to know her client’s business from the inside and sharing her extensive knowledge. Reach out to Judy at email@example.com.
|Brought to you by Avalara’s “Grow your sales tax compliance practice.”|
More Tax News
- Tax and Legal Challenges in the Cannabis Industry with Nick Richards Pt 2
- ASC 740: Frequently Asked Questions, Accounting for Income Taxes
- Always Forward Marching, Sourcing Rules at IPT Conference
- Avoiding the Shootout, VDAs and Options at IPT Conference
- The Interplay of P.L. 86-272 and Economic Nexus (CPE)