The State and Local Tax team at TaxOps has helped over 1,000 business taxpayers across the nation and globally figure out who they are, where they are and how to manage their tax duties with a ground-breaking approach to State and Local Tax Innovation. We call it SALTovation. It’s a way to look at tax from inside business.
We know how SALT works, what it takes to be compliant, and how to plan forward to optimize opportunities. We have the strategies and experts to guide businesses and practitioners, clearly seeing the best way forward, both for those that want to get ahead of the issues and those that may have fallen behind.
We feel so strongly about thinking outside the box on state and local tax issues that we’ve created SALTovation to better share our knowledge, experience, and opportunities with our clients, providers, and preferred partners. Step inside SALTovation and see Inside Business.
Click a Feature
Our solutions help businesses overcome SALT issues and plan forward
Making sense of SALT is our business
Engage a member of our SALT team to speak at your next event
More Tax News
- Tram Le to Present Sales Tax Updates April 29
- Illinois’ Leveling the Playing Field Act: Quirky, and Weird
- TaxOps Speaking on U.S. State and Local Tax For Foreign Companies
- ASC 740: A Closer Look at Accounting for Income Taxes
- A Conversation About Illinois’ New Leveling the Playing Field Act