The TaxOps team is returning with more CPE in a bonus round for registrants of the 2020 Rocky Mountain Area Conference.
December 11 at 2:00 pm MT
* CPE credits are granted based on a 50-minute hour. Participants must remain in a particular session for at least 50 minutes to earn a minimum of one (1) CPE credit.
What you don’t know about taxes shouldn’t undermine your business ideas or success. We’re true believers in sharing tax knowledge. At TaxOps, our tactical tax advocacy builds resilient businesses ready to climb to the next level here, in all 50 states, five U.S. territories and countries abroad. In this session, we’ll provide details on the Multistate Tax Commission (MTC) P.L. 86-272 Statement of Information Project and how changes may affect future tax filings. We’ll brief you on some key updates in deductibility of Paycheck Protection Program-related loan costs for federal purposes and notify you of progress through November on the Colorado Sales and Use Tax System (SUTS), highlighting what reaching critical mass with SUTS means for businesses.
- Understand the wide implications of company interactive websites in the net of unprotected activities resulting from the MTC’s PL 86-272 interpretation.
- Learn where we are on Colorado SUTS signups, Home Rules, and what businesses can expect as the state converts to new Wayfair standards.
- Learn about Revenue Procedure 2020-51 and Revenue Ruling 2020-27 safe harbor for certain Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) loan participants and deductibility of associated costs, even if the loan has not been forgiven during the tax year.
More Tax News
- Alexander Korzhen to speak at Access to Tax Justice
- R&D credits: Beware of aggressive credit claims
- Making Client Connections With Alex Korzhen
- Passion for the Work With Judy Vorndran
- Teaching SALT to the Next Generation With Tram Le