TaxOps is pleased to be a sponsor of the awards luncheon honoring the 2022 winners and nominees of the Ethics in Business Awards, with Keynote Speaker Hanna Skandera, president and CEO of the Daniels Fund.
Join Allen Gregory and members of the Rotary Club of Golden as they celebrate the winners and nominees of the Ethics in Business Awards.
Friday, May 6, 2022
11:30 am to 1:00 pm
Sheraton Denver West Hotel | 360 Union Blvd., Lakewood
Hanna Skandera, president and CEO of the Daniels Fund, a $1.8 billion private charitable foundation–the second largest in Colorado–will be the keynote speaker for the event.
Hanna has over two decades of executive leadership experience and a proven track record of impact across the country. She has served as secretary of Education for the State of New Mexico, realizing the most significant gains for students in New Mexico’s recent history, Undersecretary for Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger, Deputy Commissioner for Governor Jeb Bush, and Deputy Chief of Staff and Senior Policy Advisor for U.S. Secretary of Education Margaret Spellings. She has contributed to numerous institutions of higher education as a Research Fellow, Visiting Professor and as a Distinguished Teaching Fellow.
Reserve your seat: ethics.goldenrotary.org
About Rotary Club of Golden
The Golden Rotary Foundation is a 501c (3) charitable organization. Its mission is to support and facilitate charitable contributions and activities for charitable, scientific, cultural or educational purposes.
More Tax News
- Embrace Growth, We Are (Hiring, That is)
- Improving Taxpayer Experience and Reducing Federal Deficit: Insights from Wendy Walker, Solution Principal at Sovos – Part 1 | TaxOps
- ASC 740: Impacts on Your Financial Statements
- The Importance of Understanding Tax Software Functionality | Expert Discussion
- A Conversation with Timothy P. Noonan, Partner and Tax Residency Practice Leader at Hodgson Russ LLP