A joint-publication of TaxOps and Avalara.
Determining your sales tax nexus footprint for compliance, or in preparing to add sales tax automation, starts with your business sales. Good data that maps what is happening where will help you see your nexus footprint and next steps for sales tax compliance.
Download this resource for guidance on determining your nexus footprint, including:
- Sales transactions and processes
- Data streams
- Sales invoicing
- General ledge considerations
- Types of transactions
- Breadth of nexus
Let’s Talk Tax
Judy Vorndran can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org or 720.227.0093.
Latest Tax News
- Sales Tax Exemptions and Resale Certificates: Compliance Issues, State-by-State Requirements and Updates
- TaxOps Remote Teaming Response to COVID-19
- The Who, What, When and Why of Sales & Use Tax Compliance
- Report Confirms New Yorkers DO Pay More
- Colorado Q&A, Response to Sales Tax Return Confusion