Browse current openings
‘Once you’ve been exposed to something great, you don’t settle for anything less.’
Our mission is simple; we help staff work less, make more and be more valuable. We have no minimum charge hours, the ability to work remotely, and a casual but passionate team of highly experienced and specialized professionals. With high quality work and high caliber clients, we rely on strong processes, good communication and a team that knows their stuff to dig into challenging tax issues and get more done faster.
We’re focused on one thing — exceptional results and a great working environment for clients and employees — and pride ourselves on:
- Entrepreneurial thinking
- Innovative solutions
- Advanced technical knowledge
The quality of our work is as important as the quality of our lives. Our demonstrated commitment to staff development and career advancement commonly attracts high performing individuals with the drive to excel in a flexible environment. A broad client base of public and private businesses provides our team with interesting and challenging work across industries. Leading technology and a paperless environment allow for significant workplace flexibility and efficiency.
Work with Us
TaxOps is a boutique tax firm of specialized knowledge professionals who are passionate about client service, work-life balance and having fun. The clients we serve are upper, middle-market businesses with both U.S. and international operations that have interesting and challenging tax issues. Our collaborative teams have the streamlined authority and abilities to have a meaningful impact with clients.
If you’re looking for a team environment, able to efficiently self-direct, motivated to take ownership, and have the requisite skills, TaxOps is looking for you! Send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or Apply online now.
As a Tax Senior, you’ll collaborate with a team of tax specialists and consultants with advanced tax and industry experience, helping clients solve complex tax issues and facilitate better decision making.
- Prepare relevant business returns and income tax provisions
- Provide tax planning and research
- Provide Tax Manager with regular updates on project status
- Work positively and collaboratively in a team environment
- Proactively manage multiple projects and clients
Job Requirements and Preferences
- Big Four or second tier firm experience highly desirable, but not necessary
- A bachelor’s degree, preferably with an emphasis in accounting, finance, or a related field (advanced degree in taxation a plus)
- CPA or working on completion of CPA (earning within 1 year of date of hire)
- Experience with preparation and review of corporate, partnership and S Corp tax returns, as well as high net-worth individuals
- Exposure to preparation and review of income tax provision in accordance with ASC-740 a plus
- Proficiency and demonstrated experience with tax software such as GoSystems, GO File Room, ProSystems Fx, Engagement, RIA/CCH research, and similar platforms
Find out more about what we do at TaxOps.com.
Full-time. Salary is competitive with the market. Eligible for health, dental, vision, and 401k match benefits and potential bonus.