Kevin Ramos-Aguilar – Tax Senior
Kevin Ramos-Aguilar solves complex tax issues by collaborating closely with businesses and his co-workers. He also keeps pace with rapid technological changes in accounting by mining new technologies for best and highest use. As a taxpayer advocate, he promotes and defends client interests through technical memorandum and documentary support in responding to state correspondence related to notices. Previously, Kevin was with KPMG, where he focused on solving state and local tax issues for corporate and partnership clients.
Kevin is pursuing his CPA and has a Master of Science in Accounting from Regis University as well as a Bachelor of Business Administration in Accounting from Colorado State University. Kevin takes his appreciation for new challenges into his after-work activities, where he’s pursuing endurance sports, including Ironman and Ultra running events. A few other out-of-office interests include Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, dog training, volunteering at Zuma’s Rescue Ranch, and learning new languages—Kevin already speaks three, English, Spanish and Portuguese.
- Tax compliance and consulting
- Corporate & flow-through entity taxation
- Accounting for income taxes (ASC-740)
- High net-worth individual taxation
- IRS controversy assistance
- Exposure analysis
- Regis University, Master of Science in Accounting
- Colorado State University, Bachelor of Business Administration in Accounting
Admissions, Memberships & Community Interests
- Institute of Management Accountants (IMA)
- Zuma’s Rescue Ranch, volunteer
Get the right set of eyes on your challenging tax issues.
We like what we do, which makes us fun to work with. Don’t take our word for it.