Alexander Korzhen – Senior Tax Manager, State and Local Tax
Alexander joined TaxOps with over 15 years of state and local tax (SALT) specialization, driving positive tax outcomes for clients of all sizes across industries. He has extensive experience in all aspects of SALT advisory, planning and compliance.
Alexander began his career with PwC and Deloitte before moving on to manage complex SALT projects end-to-end for the mid-tier firms of Grant Thornton, Eide Bailly, and Citrin Cooperman. He comes to TaxOps as an educator, having taught a wide variety of SALT continuing professional education (CPE) classes to accounting professionals and business stakeholders.
Alexander received his J.D. from Quinnipiac University and Master of Business Administration from Fairleigh Dickinson University. He graduated from Franklin and Marshall College with a B.A. in Accounting and Finance.
- Comprehensive nexus studies
- Tax exposure and taxability analyses
- Resale procedures and due diligence
- Contractor/subcontractor transactions and
- classification determinations
- Sales and services to tax exempt entities
- Income and franchise tax; sales/use tax; credits and incentives
- Tax controversy and voluntary disclosure agreements
- J.D. from Quinnipiac University and Master of Business Administration from Fairleigh Dickinson University
- Franklin and Marshall College with a B.A. in Accounting and Finance
ADMISSIONS & MEMBERSHIP
- Juris doctorate, licensed in Connecticut
Minnesota State Bar Association
Minnesota CPA Society
Get the right set of eyes on your challenging tax issues.
We like what we do, which makes us fun to work with. Don’t take our word for it.